Tony & Alisa are the hosts of the #1 Marriage Podcast in iTunes! They believe that a healthy combination of sex, love, and commitment is more than the foundation of a strong marriage… it’s the glue that will keep a marriage together. In this episode we hear the story of how they met and get to hear the heart and passion Alisa has for her new book “Called To Love.” You’ll learn that Jesus’ words weren’t just recorded to fill the pages in the Bible or to be a great example of how to live your life, they are a blueprint on how to do marriage.
Topics & Stories you will hear in this episode:
- The Bible is our blueprint for an extraordinary marriage! (Called to Love Book at Amazon now!)
- How a summer fling turned into a 20 year marriage & podcast reaching marriages around the world.
- Let’s Talk About Sex Baby, Let’s Talk About You & Me!
- Communicating with a spouse coping with depression & anxiety
- Don’t let your Italian mother-in-law see the canned Italian sauce!
Subscribe & Listen:
“Our Song” – Tony & Alisa’s Songs:
In each episode we feature a song that has significance and meaning in the couples story together. This episode includes a medley of songs – listen to our YouTube playlist – get ready to dance!